Brix Corporation is a full service general contractor and design/build firm founded on the principle of providing superior construction related services to our valued customers. Founded in 1998 by Ije Charles Osuagwu, Brix Corporation has grown into a dynamic company with a team of dedicated professionals including local union trade workers, carpenters, cement masons and operators. Brix Construction has an established track record in safety, quality, performance, price, schedule, and reliability. Our customers have facilities across the Midwest including many in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Minnesota, and Illinois.
At Brix Corporation we believe that QUALITY IS ACHIEVED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS! Quality is not measured solely by the end product, but by the overall process and experience. We ensure our clients experience an easy, logical, communicative process during every step of the project.
Our goal with every project is the same – provide our clients with the most value by building an exceptional final product that is delivered on time and on budget while maintaining the highest safety and quality standards. With all of our clients, we understand that…
- Safety and zero impact to mission-critical process are sacrosanct. We are finely attuned to the complexities associated with working in and operating a world class facility.
- Your priority is to continue with your industrial or commercial operations while construction is underway. That means construction activities must take place precisely in tandem with facility and manufacturing operations.
- Your end goal is a building or facility that helps you conduct business in the most efficient ways possible – whether that is producing more products, conducting more efficient tests, helping more patients, or better serving your students, faculty, staff, or employees.
Our company is affiliated with the following associations:
- MBE—Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Construction Association of America (CAM)
- UNION & NMAPC